Find a specialist

A specialist doctor who knows and understands the challenges posed by XLH can play an important role in you or your child’s care. He or she will be able to help you get the treatment and the support they need.

The hospitals found here have specialists who have experience in treating adults or children with XLH. Click on your nearest city to find their address. All referrals must be made at the request of your GP.

Map of Specialist Centres